Monday, January 29, 2007

Old Enough to Write

So, after spending the first 16 weeks of my life getting used to my surroundings, I thought it would be a good time to join the blog-o-sphere and publish. I'll recount some of my past few months, but will probably focus on recounting the life of a spoiled labradoodle.

Well, we can probably start with some pictures:

This is me when I first came home. I was a little overwhelmed by my surroundings, so I spent a lot of time hiding under the dining room table.

Can you believe I used to be this small? I'm about 3 times this size now!




This is what used to be my favorite toy. I used to carry my Loofa around everywhere. Unfortunately, I accidently tore his head off when I learned to do the "Death Shake." A little traumatizing, but I have better toys now.




I also have a bunch of friends that I like to play with. Here is me running around with my pal, Chloe.


Here I am with my friends Moxie and Maggie. They are a little older than me, but they let me play around and be a puppy.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I love to ride around in the car. This is a picture from when I got to sleep over at my nanna's house. It was so much fun!

I also got to play in the snow last week. I had so much fun. At first I was a little scared, since I didn't know why I was sliding around so much. But after a while, I had a blast!


Well, that's it for now. I'll post more as I continue to grow!

No comments: